Warframe releases Update 12.0
Digital Extremes has just launched their biggest update for Warframe yet, with the new Update 12.0 expansion that reveals a new warframe suit, new weapons, a new environment and more.
Now available is the new wind-based warframe: Zephyr. Specializing in air attacks and mobility, Zephyr dominates from above. Begin building her in the new Tenno Research Lab in your Dojo!
Other new features include:
- Save Darvo – The ‘Ties That Bind’ Alert Mission has players working to save the infamous Darvo once again. To participate, players can click on the in-game Alert and follow Darvo’s guidance.
- New mission type – The new Interception mission type has players trying to intercept an interplanetary communication that is being beamed to four towers on the map. The more towers captured and held, the faster the message can be decoded. Players must also keep the enemy from decoding the message for themselves. Once the message is decoded by either side, the round is over.
- New weapons – A number of new weapons are now available including the Phage Shotgun, Jat Kittag Jet Powered Polearm, Dual Cestra Sidearms and the Akstiletto Dual UZI.
- Level expansion – The Forest Tileset has returned and is now found in all “Earth” missions!
- Mod stacking – Mods will now be organized in stacks in the Arsenal to improve duplicate Mod management.
- New tenno lab – The new Tenno Research Lab allows players to construct Warframes in a new way – in the Dojo.
- New in-game HUD – An updated Heads Up Display provides a refreshed and simplified playing experience.
- Alternate helmets – A Paladin has never looked so good! Give Oberon a fresh look with a new Alternate Helmet – Oryx.
- New warframe skins – Customize your Warframe with four new Warframe Immortal Skins!
For more information on Update 12.0, visit https://warframe.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Review
- In a galaxy far far away we can finally venture off onto planets after the first Elite Dangerous expansion!
- ArcheAge: Revelation Producer Interview
- The nature of free-to-play games is tricky, and there has to be a fine line between “making money” and “making players happy”.