War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live. Several new features have been introduced in the game including:
- Level cap increased from 120 to 130.
- 2 new zones, with new monsters to capture and use as combat pets!
- New plot quests: Toxic ash is poisoning the Midgard Highlands, and the Paladins need your help investigating this. There are even rumors of a giant dragon, so you’d better be prepared to fight…
- 5 new instances, including the climactic fight against the dragon-god Nidhogg. Defeat the cult that’s trying to resurrect her, and stop her before she can devour Yggdrasil and destroy the universe!
- Essence Cards: Collect this new equipment type from bosses and monsters. Cards can be combined to upgrade them, or embedded with materials to unlock passive skills.
- Feats of Heroism achievement system. When you unlock all the achievements in a tier, you start unlocking passive stat bonuses, a Phoenix mount and more!
- New 3v3 PvP arena, with exclusive rewards that buff your combat mounts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.
- Hearthstone: Ranked and Balance Changes
- Far overdue no doubt, but appreciated nonetheless, 2 notable cards are receiving some major nerfs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.