War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live. Several new features have been introduced in the game including:
- Level cap increased from 120 to 130.
- 2 new zones, with new monsters to capture and use as combat pets!
- New plot quests: Toxic ash is poisoning the Midgard Highlands, and the Paladins need your help investigating this. There are even rumors of a giant dragon, so you’d better be prepared to fight…
- 5 new instances, including the climactic fight against the dragon-god Nidhogg. Defeat the cult that’s trying to resurrect her, and stop her before she can devour Yggdrasil and destroy the universe!
- Essence Cards: Collect this new equipment type from bosses and monsters. Cards can be combined to upgrade them, or embedded with materials to unlock passive skills.
- Feats of Heroism achievement system. When you unlock all the achievements in a tier, you start unlocking passive stat bonuses, a Phoenix mount and more!
- New 3v3 PvP arena, with exclusive rewards that buff your combat mounts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- ArcheBlade - Official Launch Set for April 2014
- Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement w...
- WildStar: PAX East 2014 Re-Cap
- Carbine Studios has taken PAX East 2014 by storm with an all-access showcase for their upcoming Fantasy / Sci-Fi MMORPG: WildStar.
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.