Update 9 arrives in DDO
Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) has launched Update 9.
The update adds a new Adventure Pack for levels 15+, called Harbinger of Madness. A new crafting system is now in place to let players customize weapon and armor effects, as well as deconstructing weapons. Social skills Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate have been improved, and Sorcerors and Favored Souls have gotten new Prestige Enhancements.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons & Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited: About Update 9
Update 9 casts a light on a gruesome and twisted neighborhood of Stormreach! The Harbinger of Madness Adventure Pack commands you to gather evidence and uncover the sinister mastermind behind the disappearance of the Saltire District townspeople. Crafting also gets an update, with a new user interface that allows you to customize weapon and equipment effects! Plus, there is a plethora of new features including new attack animations, boosted spells, and more Prestige Enhancement lines!
Harbinger of Madness Adventure Pack
A baffling disappearance of several Saltire locals has been reported! Your job is to track down who or what is responsible and expose the reason for their madness. Your detective work begins in the Stormreach harbor and will force you to come face-to face with danger in uncharted sewers. Then venture to a hidden laboratory where fleshcrafting is the core experiment, and finally, peruse an art gallery where flesh is on display! The Harbinger of Madness Adventure Pack is available for player’s level 15 and above.
New Crafting System
Get the new crafting feature, currently in Beta! A new user interface now grants you the ability to fully customize the effects of weapons and armor! You can deconstruct a weapon to make it craftable or just keep a powerful component. You’ll also be able to use the construction machines to create gear and earn crafting experience as you collect special ingredients and master your recipes!
Features and Enhancements
- Improvements made to Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate
- Social Skills can be used on any creature that possesses any level of intelligence
- New Prestige Enhancements for Sorcerer and Favored Soul Classes!
- All classes have at least one Prestige Enhancement
- New! Plains and Beast Armor kits
- Bigger, better bags are available to store your crafting inventory!
- Wilderness Slayer boost can earn you additional slayer points when you kill a monster in a Wilderness adventure!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
- In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don't know your Heroes very well. Today, ...
- Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
- InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.