League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
League of Legends is busy testing its new Team Builder through a staggered two-day beta, that has finally reached North American servers.
The Team Builder is a new queue where you select a specific role, champion, and position before you join a team. The idea behind it is to lay “the foundation for great teamwork” as each player knows what they’re playing and where they want to go during the match. It will go alongside other queues, rather than replace them. More information about the queue is available here, and Riot Games is busy responding to feedback in the game forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...
- Alterverse Team Expands
- Three new team members have joined the Alterverse team, expanding it to help grow the game and its reach.