Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
While there is a current PvP focus in the game’s development, it does not affect the single-player narrative (which is already completed) or the single-player game experience. Instead, PvP is meant as an additional gameplay mode, and will also support combat against AI bots.
The team also clarifies that the PvP mode being released first is “an iterative step in development only, and will allow us to play test the game before we release a single player mode that needs to have a balanced, competitive A.I.” In short, PvP is being developed in order to help boost and enhance the AI in the single-player mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th - Everyone is invited to try out this new mode
- League of Legends Showcases Ekko's Kit, Reveals Major Patch 5.9
- Major news from Riot Games today as patch notes for League of Legends Update 5.9 arrive, along with the champion reveal for Ekko
- Legend of Martial Arts Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the date their free to play MMORPG, Legend of Martial Arts, will enter open beta. That date is Decem...