Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
While there is a current PvP focus in the game’s development, it does not affect the single-player narrative (which is already completed) or the single-player game experience. Instead, PvP is meant as an additional gameplay mode, and will also support combat against AI bots.
The team also clarifies that the PvP mode being released first is “an iterative step in development only, and will allow us to play test the game before we release a single player mode that needs to have a balanced, competitive A.I.” In short, PvP is being developed in order to help boost and enhance the AI in the single-player mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Taichi Panda reveals upcoming release in January
- Snail released new info regarding the anticipated launch upcoming action dungeon crawler for mobile, Taichi Panda. Snail has stated that the g...