Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
While there is a current PvP focus in the game’s development, it does not affect the single-player narrative (which is already completed) or the single-player game experience. Instead, PvP is meant as an additional gameplay mode, and will also support combat against AI bots.
The team also clarifies that the PvP mode being released first is “an iterative step in development only, and will allow us to play test the game before we release a single player mode that needs to have a balanced, competitive A.I.” In short, PvP is being developed in order to help boost and enhance the AI in the single-player mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Post-Weekend Focus: What Am I Hyped For?
- There are lots of exciting things that have been revealed all across the gaming spectrum in just the first two days alone at E3.
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.