Umbra Gets Greenlit and Passes 50% Kickstarter Funding
SolarFall Games is today celebrating Umbra** being Greenlit by the Steam community and surpassing the 50% funding mark, on their Kickstarter, in just 5 days!
“We’ve been knocked off of our feet by the incredibly positive reaction received for Umbra! To say that we’re humbled, at hitting such a significant milestone in funding and being Greenlit so fast, is an understatement” said Daniel Dolui, Lead Programmer and Game Director at SolarFall Games. “We still have a long way to go, but with your support we can make our game a reality!”
Umbra is an open world action-RPG taking place in a corrupted world that is falling apart. You are a former soldier, forced to flee the death penalty because of your magic powers. Being tracked down by humans and hunted by the monsters of the Wild, you are recruited by a mysterious group of Templars, and thus your epic adventure begins…
Currently Umbra’s funding is now over $115,000, with 26 days to go on the campaign. There’s still time to back the CryEngine3 based hack ‘n’ slash RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Epic 9.4 Confirmed for European & American Regions
- Epic 9.4 will provide players with plenty of new challenges to test their power and speed.
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
- Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm R...