Ocean Legend Sets Sail for iOS and Android
Ocean Legend is a new mobile MMORPG from Oasis Games and has dropped on both iOS and Android today. It’s time to take to the high seas as players tackle 15th-century naval battles, trading, sailing scenarios and much more. Players will pick from four characters and five separate countries during the Age of Exploration. There’s also a single player mode where you join Columbus and his crew during the third expedition, to make a name for yourself. Battle pirates, command your own fleet and travel to the new world to see what you can uncover. Players can explore the world via Cards of Discovery, which can be acquired after completing a variety of fun side quests. There are six Cards of Discovery categories: History, Theology, Architecture, Art, Biology, and Geography. These open up a new world of knowledge for players and are also an opportunity to travel and face brand new challenges, from difficult weather conditions, real navigation, and other players (in multiplayer mode).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Expo Day Three: The Real Flank Blues
- What a pair of finals those were! Oh my goodness, I don't think I've been on the edge of my seat for finals ever, and this is my fou...
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- Hirez Roundup #32: I Dream of Hera
- Before I get into the nitty-gritty, I want to discuss Hera briefly. There isn't much available on her now, and all we've seen is art...