Ocean Legend Sets Sail for iOS and Android
Ocean Legend is a new mobile MMORPG from Oasis Games and has dropped on both iOS and Android today. It’s time to take to the high seas as players tackle 15th-century naval battles, trading, sailing scenarios and much more. Players will pick from four characters and five separate countries during the Age of Exploration. There’s also a single player mode where you join Columbus and his crew during the third expedition, to make a name for yourself. Battle pirates, command your own fleet and travel to the new world to see what you can uncover. Players can explore the world via Cards of Discovery, which can be acquired after completing a variety of fun side quests. There are six Cards of Discovery categories: History, Theology, Architecture, Art, Biology, and Geography. These open up a new world of knowledge for players and are also an opportunity to travel and face brand new challenges, from difficult weather conditions, real navigation, and other players (in multiplayer mode).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...
- SpecialEffect's 'GameBlast19' Charity Raises Over £120,000
- The total raised for GameBlast19, the UK’s largest charity gaming weekend, has been confirmed at over £123,000 ($160,000).
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.