Ocean Legend Sets Sail for iOS and Android
Ocean Legend is a new mobile MMORPG from Oasis Games and has dropped on both iOS and Android today. It’s time to take to the high seas as players tackle 15th-century naval battles, trading, sailing scenarios and much more. Players will pick from four characters and five separate countries during the Age of Exploration. There’s also a single player mode where you join Columbus and his crew during the third expedition, to make a name for yourself. Battle pirates, command your own fleet and travel to the new world to see what you can uncover. Players can explore the world via Cards of Discovery, which can be acquired after completing a variety of fun side quests. There are six Cards of Discovery categories: History, Theology, Architecture, Art, Biology, and Geography. These open up a new world of knowledge for players and are also an opportunity to travel and face brand new challenges, from difficult weather conditions, real navigation, and other players (in multiplayer mode).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paradox Interactive Acquires White Wolf Publishing
- Paradox Interactive, a global games developer and publisher, today announced the acquisition of White Wolf Publishing from CCP Games.
- Warframe Releases CBT Update 6
- Warframe's team has worked hard to bring a new massive update to their game, and offers a video feature today to get the lowdown on the u...
- Shotgun News 8/16: Guild Wars 2, Lego Minifig, Black Gold, and More
- News from Guild Wars 2, Funcom's Lego Minifigure MMO, Grand Theft Auto Online, Black Gold, and more.