Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience in Tribes Ascend this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans. The event applies to all servers, public or custom, worldwide.
The event will run from Friday, May 25 at 10:00am EST until Tuesday, May 29 at 10:00am EST. You don’t have to be a fan of the game on Facebook to receive the reward either. VIP players and those who use boosted experience receive those bonuses in addition to the double XP, which only applies to the base experience earned per match.
Friends can still become a fan on Facebook, and claim 250 Tribes Gold as a reward.
Hi-Rez Studios also publishes Global Agenda.
Tribes Ascend Gameplay Screenshot
Today we surpassed 500,000 fans on Facebook. To celebrate the milestone, we’re awarding double XP this holiday weekend…starting tomorrow!
The double XP event will apply to servers worldwide.
You can play on any existing public or custom server between Friday, May 25th at 10:00am U.S. EST through Tuesday, May 29th at 10am U.S. EST and you will receive twice the base experience per match.
- All players are eligible for the Double XP event whether or not they are fans of the Tribes: Ascend Facebook page
- The promotion applies only to base XP. It does not apply to other XP sources such as Accolades or First Win of The Day.
- The promotion applies to public servers and custom servers that exist as of Friday, May 25th at 10:00am U.S. EST. The promotion does not apply to any Custom Server created or made active after the start of the event.
- Players with VIP status and/or an active XP boosts will receive those bonuses in addition to the double XP.
- Remind friends they can still become a fan of the page and claim 250 Tribes Gold for free by visiting this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online previews Noire Ferra
- Dungeon Fighter Online is preparing to launch a content update this month, and part of that update will be a new dungeon.
- Tynon Reveals The Goblins
- Tynon has revealed its first race (with recruitable characters): Goblins.
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...