Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience in Tribes Ascend this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans. The event applies to all servers, public or custom, worldwide.
The event will run from Friday, May 25 at 10:00am EST until Tuesday, May 29 at 10:00am EST. You don’t have to be a fan of the game on Facebook to receive the reward either. VIP players and those who use boosted experience receive those bonuses in addition to the double XP, which only applies to the base experience earned per match.
Friends can still become a fan on Facebook, and claim 250 Tribes Gold as a reward.
Hi-Rez Studios also publishes Global Agenda.
Tribes Ascend Gameplay Screenshot
Today we surpassed 500,000 fans on Facebook. To celebrate the milestone, we’re awarding double XP this holiday weekend…starting tomorrow!
The double XP event will apply to servers worldwide.
You can play on any existing public or custom server between Friday, May 25th at 10:00am U.S. EST through Tuesday, May 29th at 10am U.S. EST and you will receive twice the base experience per match.
- All players are eligible for the Double XP event whether or not they are fans of the Tribes: Ascend Facebook page
- The promotion applies only to base XP. It does not apply to other XP sources such as Accolades or First Win of The Day.
- The promotion applies to public servers and custom servers that exist as of Friday, May 25th at 10:00am U.S. EST. The promotion does not apply to any Custom Server created or made active after the start of the event.
- Players with VIP status and/or an active XP boosts will receive those bonuses in addition to the double XP.
- Remind friends they can still become a fan of the page and claim 250 Tribes Gold for free by visiting this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...