Total War: Warhammer Free DLC Plans Announced
As with other recent Total War titles, Creative Assembly is pleased to say that Total War: WARHAMMER will also feature a program of post-release Free DLC for everyone who owns the game.
In the months following launch, players will be able to grab additional new units, Heroes, Legendary Lords and even an entire new playable Race, all for free.
“With both Rome II and Attila we were able to release playable factions, new formats and even a free campaign expansion as a thanks to players for supporting Total War,” said Rob Bartholomew, Brand Director at CA. “The Warhammer Fantasy Battles World is gigantic, and we’re looking forward to exploring it over the forthcoming trilogy. But that incredible cast of characters and monsters also provides us the chance to make lots of interesting Free DLC to support our games over time.”
A new developer blog on Total War’s website talks in more detail about the future content plans for Total War: WARHAMMER, including what players can expect from forthcoming paid-DLC Campaign, Race and Lords packs before the second game in the trilogy arrives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...
- Elsword Releases New Lanox Dungeons as Level Cap Hits 80
- KOG Games has released new content to the North American servers of Elsword to give players some truly tough content to sink their teeth into
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.