4Story holds YouTube movie contest
4Story, the global version of Gates of Andaron, has announced a special “Film Festival” contest.
Interested players can create a trailer for 4Story which features the game’s name and only game content, and is between 30 and 60 seconds in length. After uploading the video to YouTube and 4Story’s Fan Page on Facebook, entrants have the chance of winning $200 worth of Cash Points for first prize, $100 for second prize, and $75 for third prize. All participants will also receive a 7 Day Race Horse ticket.
Full details on the contest can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and WBIE Launch The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- Kabam together with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth, an all-new role playing an...
- Defiance 2050 Closed Beta Test Underway in April
- Trion Worlds has officially announced the dates for their upcoming closed beta test for Defiance 2050, the open-world sci-fi shooter.
- Kings and Legends Beta Announced; Get Early Access Today!
- Today, Just A Game announced their iTCG Kings and Legends will be entering into beta testing this week!