4Story holds YouTube movie contest
4Story, the global version of Gates of Andaron, has announced a special “Film Festival” contest.
Interested players can create a trailer for 4Story which features the game’s name and only game content, and is between 30 and 60 seconds in length. After uploading the video to YouTube and 4Story’s Fan Page on Facebook, entrants have the chance of winning $200 worth of Cash Points for first prize, $100 for second prize, and $75 for third prize. All participants will also receive a 7 Day Race Horse ticket.
Full details on the contest can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!
- Shadowrun Online: Nordic Games teams up w/ Cliffhanger Prod.
- Nordic Games has announced its collaboration with Cliffhanger Productions to release the upcoming Shadowrun Online team tactical RPG. Shadowru...
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...