4Story holds YouTube movie contest
4Story, the global version of Gates of Andaron, has announced a special “Film Festival” contest.
Interested players can create a trailer for 4Story which features the game’s name and only game content, and is between 30 and 60 seconds in length. After uploading the video to YouTube and 4Story’s Fan Page on Facebook, entrants have the chance of winning $200 worth of Cash Points for first prize, $100 for second prize, and $75 for third prize. All participants will also receive a 7 Day Race Horse ticket.
Full details on the contest can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Prices Revealed
- Blizzard has detailed its release pricing for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Curse of Naxxramas.
- Hyper Universe Reveals New Character and New Map
- Hyper Universe is rolling out another Early Access content update for fans today, introducing an all-new Hyper and a new map!
- Odin Quest Launching on PlaySnail.com
- Playsnail.com is happy to announce the release of the new browser-based MMORPG Odin Quest. Odin Quest will be launching on May 23rd 15:00 PST...