4Story holds YouTube movie contest
4Story, the global version of Gates of Andaron, has announced a special “Film Festival” contest.
Interested players can create a trailer for 4Story which features the game’s name and only game content, and is between 30 and 60 seconds in length. After uploading the video to YouTube and 4Story’s Fan Page on Facebook, entrants have the chance of winning $200 worth of Cash Points for first prize, $100 for second prize, and $75 for third prize. All participants will also receive a 7 Day Race Horse ticket.
Full details on the contest can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- gumi to Launch WAKFU Raiders in Summer 2015
- gumi, Inc. and Ankama are proud to announce its upcoming mobile role-playing game WAKFU Raiders.
- Son of Nor Steam Review
- Son of Nor is an upcoming Action-Adventure game set in a world where humanity is on its last legs and is fighting for survival against evil.