Elsword: Dark Knight Elesis Now Available
KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the shadowy new Job path for Elesis: Dark Knight.
The people of Elder have been suffering oppression under the tyrannical reign of the sinister Lord Wally. Exploiting the ultimate power of the magical El, his blackhearted control over every man, woman and child has been unrelenting. Elesis, the honorable Red Knight, has done everything in her power to stop him… With Luichel’s help, she’s learned that virtue exists in many forms. Elesis has learned to destroy her opponents by harnessing the very darkness they’ve cast over the land.
Unbridled Dark Power:
As the Dark Knight, Elesis has acquired powers that allow her to use her own blood to strengthen her attacks; dealing additional damage and more.
Level Boost Event:
From 1/28/15 – 2/03/15 players will be able to participate in an Elesis Level Boost event.
Players have to be level 15 to unlock the new Dark Knight Job Path mission. However, during this event period players have the chance to permanently boost one Elesis base character to Level 35 absolutely FREE! It’s easy: Create an Elesis character, login, and while the character is in a village or resting area, they’ll be prompted by a pop-up. Click the Level Boost button in the pop-up and that’s it!
Once the level boost has been activated successfully, players will receive an exclusive Level Boost Cube containing an enhanced weapon, armor set, and more!
Visit www.elsword.com for more info and details about these Dark Knight Events, prizes and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.