Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
Crooked Tree Entertainment’s upcoming Unreal 3 Psychic fighting game, Throw Trucks with your Mind, is set to enable basic match-making features today. The first game of its kind combining the physics Unreal 3 engine with NeuroSky’s Mindwave physical headset now welcomes player to take their skills to the net to see how they stack up in the ultimate psychic battle.
Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the game is currently in a soft launch state, this addition was the final feature pending before its launch onto the NeuroSky store, making the game easily available to purchase by anyone already owning the Mindwave headset.
“While our playerbase continues to grow, we’ll be focusing this system on only joining players up in a friendly environment to play the game together,” comments Crooked Tree CEO Lat Ware on the implementation, “Once we acquire more players, our intention is to include match-making filters first by region, then game type, and then by an elo system.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior 2014 Summary Infographic
- The year in review for Tree of Savior.
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One October 18
- Today, Neverwinter announced that the Storm King's Thunder expansion would come to PS4 and Xbox One on October 18th!
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...