Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming update. In addition to new player customization options, this update includes a variety of changes based on player feedback, bringing new quality of life improvements and enabling WildStar players to enjoy more of the game’s content, regardless of their level or playstyle preference.
These updates include expansions to Shiphand missions, new content for max-level players and other improvements across the board. We are also adding a new currency, Glory, that is awarded for completing dungeons and raids and can be spent on high-quality gear in capital cities.
For more details, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-12-16-a-look-at-our-first-major-update-of-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omega Zodiac Debuts on Nutaku.com
- Nutaku.com announced today the exclusive early launch of Omega Zodiac, the first Action RPG title to join its online games lineup.
- League of Angels II Now Available in Turkish, Polish & Italian
- This brings the total of supported languages up to 10, but that's not all that is coming in this update.
- Guardians of Ember Updates Servers
- Insel Games has announced that they have improved their server structure for Guardians of Ember, recently released in Steam's Early Acces...