Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming update. In addition to new player customization options, this update includes a variety of changes based on player feedback, bringing new quality of life improvements and enabling WildStar players to enjoy more of the game’s content, regardless of their level or playstyle preference.
These updates include expansions to Shiphand missions, new content for max-level players and other improvements across the board. We are also adding a new currency, Glory, that is awarded for completing dungeons and raids and can be spent on high-quality gear in capital cities.
For more details, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-12-16-a-look-at-our-first-major-update-of-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL - Over $100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.