Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming update. In addition to new player customization options, this update includes a variety of changes based on player feedback, bringing new quality of life improvements and enabling WildStar players to enjoy more of the game’s content, regardless of their level or playstyle preference.
These updates include expansions to Shiphand missions, new content for max-level players and other improvements across the board. We are also adding a new currency, Glory, that is awarded for completing dungeons and raids and can be spent on high-quality gear in capital cities.
For more details, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-12-16-a-look-at-our-first-major-update-of-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: 4th Season Introduces Wild West Theme
- Infernum is happy to announce a new update to its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force, which will be deployed over the course of June. After ...
- Pre-Registration for MapleStory M Coming Soon
- Originally launched in Korea, the mobile excitement of MapleStory, MapleStory M is getting ready for a global launch!
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...