Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming update. In addition to new player customization options, this update includes a variety of changes based on player feedback, bringing new quality of life improvements and enabling WildStar players to enjoy more of the game’s content, regardless of their level or playstyle preference.
These updates include expansions to Shiphand missions, new content for max-level players and other improvements across the board. We are also adding a new currency, Glory, that is awarded for completing dungeons and raids and can be spent on high-quality gear in capital cities.
For more details, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-12-16-a-look-at-our-first-major-update-of-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II: Character Archetypes, Skills and Combat System Revealed
- Webzen details the classless system and combat system for Archlord II.
- Pets Arrive in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Starting today on the mobile game, players can take up popular pets such as an Owl, Rat, Cat, and Toad to join them in their adventures.
- Camelot Unchained Wows at Dragon Con with "100 Hours of Glory"
- This terrain system coming out of the gate so strong is exciting news for anyone following development of the sandbox tri-realm PvP MMORPG.