The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Today
Today marks the official release of The Elder Scrolls Online, ZeniMax Online Studio’s MMORPG set in the massive worlds of the Elder Scrolls game series. A short letter from the Game Director released today celebrates the launch, along with the hint of new content in the form of the Veteran-level Craglorn zone and the progressing work on versions of the game for PS4 and Xbox One.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.
- Guan Yu Arrives In Smite
- A new patch for SMITE's closed beta has released a new god, along with other updates.
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.