The Crew: Closed Beta Now Available
Today, Ubisoft® revealed Season Pass and live content details for the action-driving MMO, The Crew™. The first of four themed Car Packs, new missions, new stickers and tuning kits, will start rolling out to players from January 2015 with new PvP modes to follow shortly after.
Season Pass holders will have access to two exclusive cars at launch on December 2 and will receive early access to each of the four car packs one week in advance. Each pack will be available for purchase on its own for £5.49, or all packs can be purchased as part of the Season Pass for £19.99.
The Crew Season Pass will be available for the Xbox One and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment systems from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC. It will be included in The Crew Gold Edition. This digital edition is available on the Uplay® Shop across PC digital channels as well as on PlayStation® Network and Xbox Live (Xbox One only).
The Crew Season Pass includes:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total:
- Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
- Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
- Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
- Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
With the release of each content pack included in the Season Pass, there will be new missions corresponding with each pack’s theme, available to all players free of charge. New customisation options, paint jobs, rims, interiors and tuning specs will also be released on in-game stores.
Additionally, the closed beta for The Crew started today on November 6 and runs through November 10 on Xbox One and the PlayStation®4 system. Players willing to contribute to the beta can still register on the waiting list here: http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-GB/beta/index.aspx . Players who preorder The Crew on Uplay® Shop will get guaranteed access to the closed beta.
The closed beta allows players to explore the entire United States and complete challenges in the Midwest and East Coast, two of the five regions available in the game. The PvP lobbies in these regions are accessible and two of the five spec classes, Street and Dirt, are available for players looking to customise and fine-tune their ride.
The closed beta is accessible to all Xbox Live and PlayStation Network members, however some online features require an Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus membership.
The 2014 Game Critics Awards Best Racing Game of E3 , The Crew takes gamers on a wild ride throughout a massive open world recreation of the United States filled with exciting challenges and populated by other real players. The Crew will be available on December 2 for PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
For more information on The Crew, please visit thecrewgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lime Odyssey Reveals the Turga
- Aeria Games has released new information and assets about the Turga race in the upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- WarpPortal Halloween Celebrations Begin October 16
- Gravity Interactive invites players and fans alike to participate in spooky celebrations in all of WarpPortal’s games.