The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today announces the date for the open beta testing of their new MMORPG, The Aurora World. Already established in numerous countries across the globe, The Aurora World is eager to continue its success in North America. Starting March 28th, players can dive straight into The Aurora World and experience an exciting fantasy setting. Players can find out more about the game at www.theauroraworld.com and get their account ready for the open beta’s launch next week.
Players get ready to conquer your foes on the battlefield and earn awesome rewards! Compete in the National Honor campaign by participating in nationwide PvP events. Those with the highest Geste points in their respective nation each week will receive amazing prizes. For those who want to make love and not war, GBE Games offers a referral program, where players can invite friends to join them in The Aurora World and receive cool rewards including Majinns exclusive to the referral event.
As players rise in levels they will also be showered with gifts, including a Special Graduation Gift by reaching level 25 and completing a series of daily quests. Dedicated players will be granted a level 30 purple weapon for their profession – the highest quality weapons available in the game! All participants who receive their graduation gift will also be entered into a huge draw for amazing in-game prizes. For the ambitious few that shoot for the moon and seek out their level 40 purple weapons and armor will be rewarded for their determination (or sheer luck!)
These events are just a small teaser of the special events that will be kicking off the open beta test starting March 28th! Players are encouraged to continue to share their closed and open beta feedback on The Aurora World’s official Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires/Grepolis kick off holidays with new Winter events
- With the Holiday season just around the corner, online games developer InnoGames starts the festivities with three winter events starting toda...
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.