Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devices powered by the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor in devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet.
The mobile release offers the full space combat action of the next-gen console version of Strike Suit Zero. With redefined gameplay, touchscreen and controller support, Strike Suit Zero takes full advantage of the high-end Tegra K1 mobile processor. The game delivers exciting dog fights with stunning visuals never seen before on mobile platforms.
With HD resolution graphics supporting over 100 space ships simultaneously on screen, players participate in truly heated battles on a massive scale. Incredible next-gen full-screen effects such as bloom, anti-aliasing, HDR, depth of field and radial blur let you enjoy a high-end gaming experience on a mobile device.
“We are very excited to bring the full Strike Suit Zero experience to Android for the first time. NVIDIA has been a fantastic partner to work with and it is only due to the amazing power of their new Tegra K1 chip that we can bring massive space battles to tablets and mobile devices.” says James Brooksby, CEO of Born Ready Games.
Strike Suit Zero is now available for Android devices with a Tegra K1 processor such as the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet for £4.99 / $7.99 / €5.99.
For more info, visit www.strikesuitzero.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gumi and Colopl Press Event Recap - Phantom of the Kill and More!
- Phantom of the Kill is an anime styled SRPG (Strategy Role Playing Game) that has enjoyed some success since it’s Japanese-exclusive release...
- Guild Wars 2 - New update focused on new features (Coming Soon)
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the first-ever Guild Wars 2 release that is focused exclusively on ...
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.