Star Conflict: Dreadnoughts Update Now Available
A new update for Star Conflict by Gaijin Entertainment has been released. The new dreadnoughts update includes new locations, new quests, new aliens ships and more.
From today, corporations can start building their own Dreadnought!
Dreadnoughts are huge ships with destructive fire-power. They have a variety of systems, which can be constructed and damaged in the combat, for example their different weapons: torpedoes, combat drones and guns of various calibers.
Dreadnoughts can move between locations of open space to take part in Sector Conquest.
Control of the Sectors
One of the new features of “Sector Conquest” is the possibility to establish control over open world sectors with the Dreadnought.
Any corporation, who has a Dreadnought, can take part in this struggle for dominance.
A corporation, that took control over the location, can earn extra income, such as credits and Galactic Standards.
The fights in the open space for sectors will begin as soon as a sufficient number of Dreadnoughts have been constructed. Approximate date of the beginning of the battles — April, 16th. This date may vary depending on the activity of the current corporations.
For more info, visit http://star-conflict.com/en/news/442-star-conflict-1-1-0-dreadnoughts-en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Serves Up a Thanksgiving Blitz
- As the turkey roasts in the oven and marshmallows melt into pumpkin pies, Menlo Park indie publisher uCool is inviting fans of its hit free-to...
- Infinium Strike - PAX South 2016
- With a show floor full of space shooters, including the titanic Dreadnought and Elite: Dangerous, it was too easy to overlook Infinium Strike.
- Dragon Atlas v1.1 Now Available
- Christmas has come early in the land of Ymir. Dragon will receive a major update this December 18th. This update makes training and upgrading ...