Star Conflict: Dreadnoughts Update Now Available
A new update for Star Conflict by Gaijin Entertainment has been released. The new dreadnoughts update includes new locations, new quests, new aliens ships and more.
From today, corporations can start building their own Dreadnought!
Dreadnoughts are huge ships with destructive fire-power. They have a variety of systems, which can be constructed and damaged in the combat, for example their different weapons: torpedoes, combat drones and guns of various calibers.
Dreadnoughts can move between locations of open space to take part in Sector Conquest.
Control of the Sectors
One of the new features of “Sector Conquest” is the possibility to establish control over open world sectors with the Dreadnought.
Any corporation, who has a Dreadnought, can take part in this struggle for dominance.
A corporation, that took control over the location, can earn extra income, such as credits and Galactic Standards.
The fights in the open space for sectors will begin as soon as a sufficient number of Dreadnoughts have been constructed. Approximate date of the beginning of the battles — April, 16th. This date may vary depending on the activity of the current corporations.
For more info, visit http://star-conflict.com/en/news/442-star-conflict-1-1-0-dreadnoughts-en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...