SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
Today, Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have unveiled all 13 unique classes of immortals that players will be able to battle and explore with at the launch of the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge. Each class, from the mighty Knight to the half-mad Alchemist, have their own unique style, appearance, abilities and talents, allowing players to experiment with many playstyles and find what matches them best. Players can switch classes anytime outside of combat so will have ample opportunity to try all 13 classes.
For a short overview and image for each class, please visit the official Skyforge website: http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-launch-classes-unveiled
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...
- M.E.R.C. Early Access Impressions
- Once you get into M.E.R.C. you'll find yourself faced with a game that has much of the polish one might find in a AAA title such as Xcom.
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.