SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
Today, Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have unveiled all 13 unique classes of immortals that players will be able to battle and explore with at the launch of the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge. Each class, from the mighty Knight to the half-mad Alchemist, have their own unique style, appearance, abilities and talents, allowing players to experiment with many playstyles and find what matches them best. Players can switch classes anytime outside of combat so will have ample opportunity to try all 13 classes.
For a short overview and image for each class, please visit the official Skyforge website: http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-launch-classes-unveiled
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Review (PlayStation 4 Launch)
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Releases Power Station Update
- Dungeon Fighter Online has released a new update today, introducing the Eton Industrial Area Act 3: Power Station.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #102 Sept 2 - Battle of the Immortals, C9, Brawl Busters, Marvel Heroes, & More