2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new collectible card game. WWE SuperCard is available now for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.
WWE SuperCard challenges players to build teams of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, train them to their full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in high stakes tournament action. Featuring more than 400 cards in active play, with each card representing one of seven different rarity levels, WWE SuperCard delivers an extensive array of collectible content with high replay value. In addition, WWE SuperCard enables players to enhance their experience through the purchase of individual card packs.
“WWE SuperCard represents a great opportunity to extend the WWE 2K brand by delivering unique and power-packed mobile entertainment experiences,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “Get ready to experience WWE card battles on your favorite mobile device – anywhere and at any time.”
For more info, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wwe-supercard/id775402833?ls=1&mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
- Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game.
- Star Trek Online now Free-To-Play
- The free-to-play version of Star Trek Online is now live today for all gamers to enjoy.
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.