EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
CCP Games, the world’s leading independent massively multiplayer game developer, today launched Kronos, the first release in a new development cadence for EVE Online, the award-winning sci-fi MMO that has grown each of its eleven years.
Kronos focuses on the continued decline of the four major empires and celebrates the concurrent rise of pirate factions and player influence across the constellations. It also heralds a change in EVE’s development structure, replacing two major expansions per year with up to ten releases. The change allows for more ambitious features, quicker delivery of content and functionality, and provides more frequent updates for players to look forward to.
In Kronos, EVE’s legendary space combat will forever change thanks to the new and deadly Mordu’s Legion ships, a stealthy mining frigate, and 38 other rebalanced ships and drones. Gorgeous visual changes include reimagined solar flares, warp effects and new ship skins. An entirely customizable soundscape allows players to tailor their own audio experience.
Low-security space sites and dozens of other changes round out Kronos and set the stage for the massive industry features coming in July’s Crius release.
An in-depth feature site showing the changes coming to EVE Online in Kronos can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- BlizzCon Returns Nov. 1-2, Tickets Go on Sale in May
- Blizzard community members everywhere are invited to the biggest Blizzard event of the year: Blizzcon 2019, in Anaheim, California.
- League of Angels 2 Reveals New Battle Pet: Sakura
- Sakura, the delicate and graceful fairy has left the Garden of the Gods to help players do battle in League of Angels II.