RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
Jagex Games Studio – creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape – has announced that tickets for the upcoming RuneFest fan convention are now available to purchase with either in-game Bonds1 or real-world currency. Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
Tickets will include entry to the event from between 10am and 11pm, a RuneFest goodie bag that includes an exclusive in-game item, access to all areas, and entrance to the RuneFest after-party. Similar to last year’s celebrations, Bonds can also be used to book accommodation, as well as flights to and from the UK.
October’s event is shaping up to be another exceptional showcase. Featuring an Invention-themed steampunk spectacle with undertones of vampyric darkness, the one-day convention will include exclusive reveals, Q&A panels, the legendary ‘Golden Gnome’ awards, and other celebrations of all things RuneScape.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- Shotgun News 10/24: EVE, Divine Souls, and Alteil Horizons
- Daily MMO news from EVE, Divine Souls, and Alteil Horizons