Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Unveils New Playable Race
WarpPortal is proud to announce their forthcoming update to Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, titled NOEL. This update will introduce the first non-human playable race in the Ragnarok franchise history, the Noel, debuting September 11th, 2013.
“The new options for both looks and play-style options is what I’m most looking forward to,” states Jason “Heimdallr” Koerperich, “cute immortal devil-elf children wielding death magic, with a beautiful and tragic story; what’s not to love?”
The Noel Update is slated to be released September 11th 2013, and will give players the chance to play the game as the Noel, an Elf-like race. The Noel will begin the game as Alters, using melee attacks as well as area ranged attacks to defend themselves. At level 25 they can choose to become Crecentia, using many of their Alter skills with the addition of debuff skills, or Soul Makers, giving up their Alter skills for death magic, healing capabilities and strengthening buffs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Extra Life Raises $3.7 Million Despite DDoS Attack
- “We’re all still a little stunned someone would want to hurt a program that’s helping hospitalized kids,” said Jeromy ‘Doc’ Adams,...
- R2Games to Launch Open Beta for Dragon Pals
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will be launching its open beta test on 9:00 pm 3rd May (GMT+8) for Dragon Pals. The title is a multi-faceted,...
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.