ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
Argo goes into Closed Beta on the 10th of April 2014, giving selected players the first opportunity to discover the world where two factions battle for domination! The steampunk-influenced MMORPG, developed by Mgame from Korea, returns under a brand-new publisher, UserGames.com, with new content and new systems in place. Argo has a unique third-person shooter mode that allows players to change from a traditional MMORPG view, to a targeted third-person view with smart-casting skills, which makes combat fast and fun.
Players can now register for the Argo Beta on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!
- Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
- ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments.
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...