ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
Argo goes into Closed Beta on the 10th of April 2014, giving selected players the first opportunity to discover the world where two factions battle for domination! The steampunk-influenced MMORPG, developed by Mgame from Korea, returns under a brand-new publisher, UserGames.com, with new content and new systems in place. Argo has a unique third-person shooter mode that allows players to change from a traditional MMORPG view, to a targeted third-person view with smart-casting skills, which makes combat fast and fun.
Players can now register for the Argo Beta on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Launches On Steam
- Brawl Busters, one of Rock Hippo Production's action-packed MMOs, is now available on Steam.
- Home Plan Is a New Facebook Game About Raising Cats & Dogs
- Fans of adorable cats and dogs? Have a Facebook account? Then you can check out NetEase's latest game, Home Plan!
- Early Access: Nether Online
- Nether Online is built around the philosophy that survival takes wits, negotiation skills, stealth, and planning. Creating a decaying world 10...