ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
Argo goes into Closed Beta on the 10th of April 2014, giving selected players the first opportunity to discover the world where two factions battle for domination! The steampunk-influenced MMORPG, developed by Mgame from Korea, returns under a brand-new publisher, UserGames.com, with new content and new systems in place. Argo has a unique third-person shooter mode that allows players to change from a traditional MMORPG view, to a targeted third-person view with smart-casting skills, which makes combat fast and fun.
Players can now register for the Argo Beta on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Awakening Launches Massive Update
- Final Fantasy Awakening is a 3D MMORPG for mobile set in the Type-0 universe, and this massive update includes the Vow System and Eidolons.
- Closers Review
- Closers is a sidescrolling fighting game that plays out in an anime-like story where the player is the lead character.
- Eternal Comes to the Nintendo Switch
- Eternal from Dire Wolf Digital is now one of the first full-featured digital card games on the Nintendo Switch.