Quantum Rush: Champions comes to Xbox One
Quantum Rush: Champions is a classic action-packed futuristic racing game for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. As this special genre has been neglected for far too long, the developers from GameArt Studio decided to move forward with Quantum Rush: Champions to take over.
Quantum Rush: Champions has been designed as an offline single player game featuring a career mode with sophisticated campaigns containing various trials and boss fights. On 14 gigantic futuristic race tracks set on earth and in space players have to overcome countless trials and beat merciless AI pilots to unlock upgrades, new racers and new tracks. Additionally, an arcade mode allows players to create and race all new custom trials.
Quantum Rush: Champions will be available on Xbox One on June 19th via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program.
For more info, visit http://www.quantum-rush.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika IP Ban Resolution - No 'New' Non U.S. Players. Old Ones Can Stay
- Aika IP Ban resolution. gPotato responds to the community outcry regarding the most recent IP Ban in Aika Online. Those who registered before ...
- SMITE Releases the Sleeping Giant, Kumbhakarna
- By now most fans of HiRez Studios mythological MOBA, SMITE, were aware the Hindu Guardian Kumbhakarna was joining the battlefield of the gods ...
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.