PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
Auraxian soldiers can look forward to multi-tiered goals and rewards to show off their prowess. The Directives system includes a Directive Score, stat points earned through the Directive Tiers (5 per tree), and exclusive prestige weapons and appearance items. Directives will be available for all roles in the game, giving options for everyone.
New Directives will be added regularly to the game. More details can be found on PS2’s Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Previews Stronghold Siege Towers
- Perfect World Entertainment showcases the two defensive towers for its upcoming Neverwinter expansion, Stronghold.
- Xsyon: Massive Terrain Update Available
- The sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has just released a massive terrain reversion update.
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...