PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
Auraxian soldiers can look forward to multi-tiered goals and rewards to show off their prowess. The Directives system includes a Directive Score, stat points earned through the Directive Tiers (5 per tree), and exclusive prestige weapons and appearance items. Directives will be available for all roles in the game, giving options for everyone.
New Directives will be added regularly to the game. More details can be found on PS2’s Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cannon Brawl: Now Available
- Featured as a PAX 10 selection, as well as having won the Activision Independent Games award, Cannon Brawl is the highly anticipated debut tit...
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.
- Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
- Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.