PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
Auraxian soldiers can look forward to multi-tiered goals and rewards to show off their prowess. The Directives system includes a Directive Score, stat points earned through the Directive Tiers (5 per tree), and exclusive prestige weapons and appearance items. Directives will be available for all roles in the game, giving options for everyone.
New Directives will be added regularly to the game. More details can be found on PS2’s Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Launches Month-Long Rewards Celebration
- The Amazon Appstore launched Challenges today, which is a month-long celebration that rewards players in a variety of games/apps.
- Call of Duty Black Ops III: Eclipse Update Coming April 19th
- PS4 version to be released first
- Infinity Wars Reborn Review 2017
- But what all has changed in Infinity Wars: Reborn? Is it worth it? Is it interesting enough to come back and play again?