PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
Auraxian soldiers can look forward to multi-tiered goals and rewards to show off their prowess. The Directives system includes a Directive Score, stat points earned through the Directive Tiers (5 per tree), and exclusive prestige weapons and appearance items. Directives will be available for all roles in the game, giving options for everyone.
New Directives will be added regularly to the game. More details can be found on PS2’s Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackwake Early Impressions
- Do you love pirates? Fancy being a sailor in the Golden Age of sailing?
- SMITE June Patch Update
- HiRez has been busy this month rolling out a series of major changes to SMITE in terms of character redesigns, map balances, new items.
- Don't Even Think Receives First Major Update
- Don't Even Think is an asymmetrical PVP title on Playstation 4, and it received a major update today.