PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
Auraxian soldiers can look forward to multi-tiered goals and rewards to show off their prowess. The Directives system includes a Directive Score, stat points earned through the Directive Tiers (5 per tree), and exclusive prestige weapons and appearance items. Directives will be available for all roles in the game, giving options for everyone.
New Directives will be added regularly to the game. More details can be found on PS2’s Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innovative Mystery Game Cloud Chamber to Launch this Year
- Investigate North announces Cloud Chamber, their upcoming massively multiplayer mystery game for PC.
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.
- Dauntless Founder’s Alpha Now Live, Closed Beta Begins Sept 1
- The Dauntless Founder's Alpha is now live! Founding Slayers in North America, Europe and Oceania now have access to the Shattered Isles.