Perfect World International: ‘Chill of Luneska’ Expansion Announced
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, is proud to announce Chill of Luneska, the latest content update enriching the experience in Perfect World International: New Horizons. Launching on August 19, 2014, Chill of Luneska will have players journey forth into Luneska – a powerful empire that dominates the beautiful frozen lands to the east.
Chill of Luneska will build on the guild-based PvP modes by adding the “Territory Resource War” weekly events aimed to continue to deliver opportunities for players to interact with each other in Perfect World International: New Horizons. Guilds will no longer only fight for the rights of ownership of the land, but will be able to continuously battle for its resources and riches.
Also included in the Chill of Luneska update are new quest lines for high-level players to complete, new events for all players to participate in, and new systems designed to streamline Perfect World International: New Horizons player experience.
For more info, visit www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/6006863-chill-of-luneska%2C-coming-soon%21
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict Open Beta Begins
- This beta will run for one week with full release on June 29, 2015.
- Duelyst Kickstarter Preview w/ Keith Lee
- One of the first things I noticed when talking to Keith was how professional and cordial he was.
- Changes to Guild Battles in latest Summoners War update
- Com2us announced the latest update, Version 1.7.0, to Summoners War that features guild battle changes, a new monster, and EU server.