Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the immensely popular multiplayer shooter, War Rock, is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and special seasonal events.
For a limited time, players across the globe will be able to take up arms on Winter Red Clover, a seasonal variant of fan-favourite map, Red Clover. As an added bonus, there will be +50% EXP events taking place for those who take on the snow capped mission.
The heavy snowfall brings with it the Snowball Fight Event, in which players can temporarily put down their arms in favor of (deadly) snowballs. All players that participate in the event will have their character’s head changed to that of a snowman’s.
“The War Rock team has done a stellar job transforming Red Clover from a scorching desert location into a winter wonderland,” said Marcel Kim, Product Manager at Nexon Europe. “I can’t wait for the community to start hurling snowballs at one another.”
In addition to all the frosty shenanigans, the Puzzle Event will be taking place from 21st January until the 18th February. The Puzzle Event will see players collecting 9 different puzzle pieces, which can be randomly obtained whilst playing on a variety of maps and modes. Players that successfully collect all puzzle pieces will earn themselves a Puzzle Event Box.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Smite Preparing for Steam Launch
- Testing intensifies for Smite on Steam as the HiRez team has been actively looking for more players to test the game on Valve's platform.
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.