Nether Adds First Community Selected Features in New Content Update
First-Person Urban Survival game Nether is giving early access fans what they’ve been asking for…literally, by releasing a bevy of new features chosen by the community, including a subway system that allows alternative routes for exploration, a wing glider that can be used for flying from rooftop to rooftop, and a new massive nether character. These features are the first in a series of ongoing content updates that are being developed in conjunction with community feedback and voting.
All new features include:
- — A Subway System – a brand new subterranean tunnel system that adds a whole new layer of depth to the decimated cityscape
- — A Wing Glider – allows players to make quick getaways or tactical moves by flying from rooftops to lower level roofs or platforms
- — A New Nether – heavy, Golem enemy, massive in size and damage, requiring cooperative play to bring it down
- — New “Surge” Objective – a new world-objective that has players kill a mini-boss that attacks random areas of the city for an experience boost
- — New in-game items, including a flashlight, compass, road flare and smoke grenades
Nether will continue using player input on features for future updates and fans can currently vote here to determine if the next update will include either a helicopter or motorbike as an in-game mode of transportation.
“Our goal with Nether has always been to create content and a gaming experience that includes the community,” said Chip Sineni, Creative Director at Phosphor Games. “Since launching Nether into early access we’ve received tremendous feedback from our fans and we’re psyched to release the first set of public-driven features for everyone to enjoy.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Multimen Bring New Combat Skills and Thrills to Dofus and Wakfu
- Shared news for Dofus and Wakfu introduces the Multiman companion and other positive game updates.
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.