M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities with the PC/iPad versions, they have various differences between them, as well as a slew of new features including:
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN – A 30-mission campaign follows the epic story of the Forgotten Wars. Battle challenging AI opponents in both duels and puzzles.
- RANKED MULTIPLAYER – Fight your way up the global leaderboards, with an improved ranking and matchmaking system that offers eight levels of progression
- HOTSEAT MULTIPLAYER – Challenge a friend on the same console in Hotseat multiplayer mode
- POWERFUL DECK BUILDER – A complete and upgraded deck builder experience comes to console, giving you the freedom to build the decks you want.
And many more. For more details, visit https://www.duelofchampions.com/en/news/might-andamp-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars-disponible-sur-consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Massive Gameplay Update Applied
- A massive update, greatly improving the combat experience and the meaning of PVP has been applied to Gloria Victis!
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.
- Summoners Con League of Legends Fest Set for Nov 1
- Summoners Con, an organization that specializes in bringing together the community and pro players for the ultimate League of Legends experien...