M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities with the PC/iPad versions, they have various differences between them, as well as a slew of new features including:
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN – A 30-mission campaign follows the epic story of the Forgotten Wars. Battle challenging AI opponents in both duels and puzzles.
- RANKED MULTIPLAYER – Fight your way up the global leaderboards, with an improved ranking and matchmaking system that offers eight levels of progression
- HOTSEAT MULTIPLAYER – Challenge a friend on the same console in Hotseat multiplayer mode
- POWERFUL DECK BUILDER – A complete and upgraded deck builder experience comes to console, giving you the freedom to build the decks you want.
And many more. For more details, visit https://www.duelofchampions.com/en/news/might-andamp-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars-disponible-sur-consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Battle Arrays in Age of Wushu
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's battle array system in this close up.
- Heroes Charge Announces Thrilling New Heroes, Arenas and More
- Heroes Charge, the wildly addictive free-to-play mobile battle arena card game, announced today that it will be showing off exciting new gamep...
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.