M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities with the PC/iPad versions, they have various differences between them, as well as a slew of new features including:
- SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN – A 30-mission campaign follows the epic story of the Forgotten Wars. Battle challenging AI opponents in both duels and puzzles.
- RANKED MULTIPLAYER – Fight your way up the global leaderboards, with an improved ranking and matchmaking system that offers eight levels of progression
- HOTSEAT MULTIPLAYER – Challenge a friend on the same console in Hotseat multiplayer mode
- POWERFUL DECK BUILDER – A complete and upgraded deck builder experience comes to console, giving you the freedom to build the decks you want.
And many more. For more details, visit https://www.duelofchampions.com/en/news/might-andamp-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars-disponible-sur-consoles
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Pre-order offer annouced
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., leading video game publisher and developer, and Nine Dots Studio announced pre-order details for GoD Factory...
- Blacklight Retribution Dropzone Update
- Check out the New Map, Dropzone. This flashback to Zombie Studios’ Blacklight: Tango Down is perfect for close to mid-range gameplay.