Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
After a lengthy hiatus, it looks like Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that the third and final round of closed beta testing will start on September 1, 2010.
Erebus: Travia Reborn is an action MMORPG by Zemi Interactive, the same developer behind 4Story. They’ve been hard at work crafting the game’s PvP / Guid vs Guild content. A lot of the old content from Travia Online has been revamped for this release including the addition of new quests, dungeons, skill trees, and more.
The closed beta will only last until the third of September so players interested in giving the game a look shouldn’t miss their opportunity. No word yet on open beta, but if everything goes well, it shouldn’t take long.
The long awaited Final CBT is upon us! On September 1, 2010, Erebus will open its 3rd CBT with many exciting changes and new features. Our partner, Zemi has been hard at work bringing you an intense PvP/Guild vs Guild experience. On top of that, many existing content has been overhauled. Expect a new skill tree system, more quests and new dungeons! Make sure to check back often for complete details of the changes and availability of the game.
Thank you everyone for your continued patience while we bring you quality games.
– Outspark Staff
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mankind Reborn's Latest Dev Update Discusses Arena, In-Game Betting and More
- Mankind Reborn has some pretty big updates to discuss in their latest developer email, and the first is the ARENA Module.
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live - New level cap, new dragons and more
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...