Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the mystery of the lost legion and how they vanished 100 years ago!
The Lost Lands feature at least 10 new maps containing new monsters, quests and loot to uncover!
New features include:
- 10 new Maps
- New Mythical, Demon and Undead monster sub-factions
- Taming of Bosses and World Bosses to create Meatshield pets.
- Items themed around the new Demon / Undead / Mythical Killer skills and Scarlet Legion items and loot
- New Mythical beast races such as Unicorns, Pegasus etc …
- New “mounted” player sprite. Players gain the ability to ride!
- New passive Skinning skill to increase hide gains from monster kills.
- New skill Exploration, allowing you to discover things in areas of the map you never saw before!
You can play Lands of Hope Redemption directly from the website at http://www.lohalpha.com via Facebook at https://apps.facebook.com/lohredemption/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=2&fb_bmpos=_2 and via Kongregate at http://kongregate.com/games/Forlorngames/lands-of-hope-redemption
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.
- Loadout Update 2.0: Domination is Now Live
- Edge of Reality has announced the launch of Update 2.0 for Loadout.
- Tree of Savior: S.Korean Version To Be Released Q3 2015
- Nexon Q4 2014 investor’s presentation confirms that Tree of Savior will be published in the second half of 2015 or later. The game release p...