Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they’ll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries and Georgia.
Players can apply to participate in the Closed Beta of the Russian language version by visiting http://www.infinitecrisis.com, and once in, they will receive full Russian language support.
“This marks the first step toward our goal of delivering a truly competitive experience to gamers around the world,” said David Haddad, Senior Vice President of Digital Publishing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “We are very excited about the launch of Infinite Crisis in Russian and are especially thrilled to be working with Fabrika Online. The company has a huge footprint in the local online gaming market with the ability to activate the community and provide customer support.”
For more information, visit http://www.playinfinitecrisis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launch Impressions
- While you may have all your cards available from the get go, you cannot simply play your cards whenever you feel like it.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Update 27 Now Live
- Dungeons & Dragons Online has forged ahead this week with another update: Trials of the Archon.