Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they’ll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries and Georgia.
Players can apply to participate in the Closed Beta of the Russian language version by visiting http://www.infinitecrisis.com, and once in, they will receive full Russian language support.
“This marks the first step toward our goal of delivering a truly competitive experience to gamers around the world,” said David Haddad, Senior Vice President of Digital Publishing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “We are very excited about the launch of Infinite Crisis in Russian and are especially thrilled to be working with Fabrika Online. The company has a huge footprint in the local online gaming market with the ability to activate the community and provide customer support.”
For more information, visit http://www.playinfinitecrisis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia relaunches on Alaplaya
- Alaplaya has officially relaunched Maestia, a fantasy MMORPG originally published by BigPoint.
- Neverwinter Announced for Microsoft Windows Store
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced a Windows Store version of Neverwinter coming to Windows 10.
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...