Heroes & Generals: New “Oster” Massive Update Available
Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called “Oster”, which includes new vehicles, new weapons, new Assault Team types, improved character movement, better weapon handling and more.
Feature highlights include:
- New German Panzerschreck grenade launcher
- New US M1918 Automatic Rifle
- New German MG-34 Light Machine Gun
- New scout vehicles for Recon characters
- New Mechanized Recon Assault Team
- Improved character movement and behavior
- Improved weapon handling
- Change character class whenever you want to
- Handgrenade boosts, making them more deadly
- Spawn camping countermeasures on the Skirmish maps
- More battlefields for the campaign map
- Updates to the Airfield Map
- Weapon mods tweaks
- Join a friend’s mission
- New ‘steal vehicles’ feature
For more info, visit http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/13/en/index.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.
- Daybreak Expands G.I.R.L. Scholarship Program to Two Scholarships
- This year, for the very first time, Daybreak's G.I.R.L. scholarship program will award two winners.