Heroes & Generals: New “Oster” Massive Update Available
Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called “Oster”, which includes new vehicles, new weapons, new Assault Team types, improved character movement, better weapon handling and more.
Feature highlights include:
- New German Panzerschreck grenade launcher
- New US M1918 Automatic Rifle
- New German MG-34 Light Machine Gun
- New scout vehicles for Recon characters
- New Mechanized Recon Assault Team
- Improved character movement and behavior
- Improved weapon handling
- Change character class whenever you want to
- Handgrenade boosts, making them more deadly
- Spawn camping countermeasures on the Skirmish maps
- More battlefields for the campaign map
- Updates to the Airfield Map
- Weapon mods tweaks
- Join a friend’s mission
- New ‘steal vehicles’ feature
For more info, visit http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/13/en/index.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime Day 3 Recap - Better Late than Never Edition
- I'm just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center.
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Free-to-play News in Review - 10/2/2015
- What looked like it might be a quiet week for our little niche of gaming news still ended up leaving us with some gems to report on.