H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Ascendant Reveals New "Authored Look"
- OtherSide Entertainment is thrilled to debut the new “authored look” for Underworld Ascendant.
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...
- TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
- En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO,...