H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- World of Tanks One Review
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.