H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances Launches
- The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on PC and will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.
- Fantasy War Tactics Global Launch Set for November
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics will have its worldwide launch on Nov. 5.
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...