H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE: Application for German/French CBT Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has begun accepting applica...
- Shadowbound launches S1 in GameDP
- Shadowbound is a new browser-based MMORPG behind well-known browser games such as Monkey King Online and Zombies Ate My Pizza. It is a F2P MMO...
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...