H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.
- KingsRoad: Introduces Second Monthly Event, Ice Cycle Event and More
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in brows...
- ModMic 5/Gaming Mousepad Review
- Recently I was offered a ModMic 5 to review by Antlion Audio and I was all too glad to do it!