H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/1): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.
- EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
- EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September...