H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Web Fiesta launches today
- Fiesta Online has launched its browser-based, 3D version of Fiesta Online, Web Fiesta, today.
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late PC Port Review
- ArcSys games is the home to many of the greatest anime fighter franchises.
- The Kickstarter Campaign for Aquanox Deep Descent is Now Live
- Nordic Games and Digital Arrow announced the Kickstarter of Aquanox Deep Descent.