Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to address the celebrants and emissaries attending her royal jubilee, but someone else has plans for the Queen’s speech!
Here’s some of what to expect in today’s The Queen’s Speech update:
Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 20th August
The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- Star Trek Online Season 9 Gets a Date and New Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that Star Trek Online will launch its latest content update, Season 9: A New Accord, on April 22.