Red Stone Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red Stone Page.
Red Stone is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by the Korean developer L&K Logic. The game used to be published by GamersFirst, the guys behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and Knight Online, but the game failed to reach a sizable audience and GamersFirst shut it down. After being shut down, the game’ Korean developer picked up the service and runs the global servers. Red Stone is set in a unique colonial fantasy setting and the game’s most unique aspect is its enormous variety of playable classes. Players can also switch between two classes at anytime, sort of like in Runes of Magic. In the video above I created a Monk / Theif character and completed the tutorial. I also pwned a bunch of random spiders outside of town. To learn more about Red Stone check out the official MMOHuts Red Stone page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- gPotato EU celebrates Valentine's Too
- gPotato (Gala Networks) Europe has also prepared to celebrate Valentine's Day with its players.
- Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
- SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
- S2 Games Annonces New MOBA Strife In Development
- S2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today introduced their brand-new title, Str...