Red Stone Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red Stone Page.
Red Stone is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by the Korean developer L&K Logic. The game used to be published by GamersFirst, the guys behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and Knight Online, but the game failed to reach a sizable audience and GamersFirst shut it down. After being shut down, the game’ Korean developer picked up the service and runs the global servers. Red Stone is set in a unique colonial fantasy setting and the game’s most unique aspect is its enormous variety of playable classes. Players can also switch between two classes at anytime, sort of like in Runes of Magic. In the video above I created a Monk / Theif character and completed the tutorial. I also pwned a bunch of random spiders outside of town. To learn more about Red Stone check out the official MMOHuts Red Stone page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...
- R2 Games to Publish City of Steam
- Mechanist Games has announced that it will join forces with Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) to publish the English version of City of Steam.