Red Stone Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red Stone Page.
Red Stone is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by the Korean developer L&K Logic. The game used to be published by GamersFirst, the guys behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and Knight Online, but the game failed to reach a sizable audience and GamersFirst shut it down. After being shut down, the game’ Korean developer picked up the service and runs the global servers. Red Stone is set in a unique colonial fantasy setting and the game’s most unique aspect is its enormous variety of playable classes. Players can also switch between two classes at anytime, sort of like in Runes of Magic. In the video above I created a Monk / Theif character and completed the tutorial. I also pwned a bunch of random spiders outside of town. To learn more about Red Stone check out the official MMOHuts Red Stone page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlords Awakening Announces 60% Off Sale
- PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce they are celebrating the winter season with a 60% off sale.
- Worlds of Magic: New Hot Seat Gameplay Mode Available
- No fantasy universe is complete without the race of Dwarves and Worlds of Magic is no different. After the last time when massive, strong, ang...
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...