GodsWar Online 1.0.3 update
GodsWar Online has updated its servers with a new patch (version 1.0.3). This new patch brings in new content as well as some important changes to the pet system.
New to this patch is the Battle of Lelantine Farm. This event will take place on Saturdays from 10-10:45pm server time, and is designed for players level 31+. The event is a non-PvP monster-killing race, in which the team that kills the most monsters within their level range wins. Awards include extra experience for the character, their pet, talents, and a chance for Bulldog Pups and other rare gear.
The pet system has also been adjusted, loosening the requirements for a pet’s rebirth. Level 2 and Level 3 pet skills are now available, new forms have been incorporated for pets after their 8th rebirth, and other changes have been made to make pets stronger and rebirth an easier and more rewarding process.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Kings III Hosts "Goodbye Tournament"
- The developer of Kings of Kings III decided to close the servers on the 31st of March 2015. But before they sing the blues, they will do a las...
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...