GodsWar Online 1.0.3 update
GodsWar Online has updated its servers with a new patch (version 1.0.3). This new patch brings in new content as well as some important changes to the pet system.
New to this patch is the Battle of Lelantine Farm. This event will take place on Saturdays from 10-10:45pm server time, and is designed for players level 31+. The event is a non-PvP monster-killing race, in which the team that kills the most monsters within their level range wins. Awards include extra experience for the character, their pet, talents, and a chance for Bulldog Pups and other rare gear.
The pet system has also been adjusted, loosening the requirements for a pet’s rebirth. Level 2 and Level 3 pet skills are now available, new forms have been incorporated for pets after their 8th rebirth, and other changes have been made to make pets stronger and rebirth an easier and more rewarding process.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.
- Heroes Tactics Gets Featured on Google Play
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures is now featured on Google Play™ as one of the best new Android games.
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.