gamigo announces Nexus Conflict
Publisher gamigo has announced an upcoming game to their line-up: Nexus Conflict.
Nexus Conflict is a science fiction MMO that takes place in the past of Black Prophecy’s universe setting, and is powered by Unity 3D. Designed as a real-time strategy game, players will take control of a battle cruiser, and battle for control between the Tyi and Genides through PvE and PvP missions. The game will feature a variety of battleships and ship classes, extensive ship configuration, individual skill system, faction territories, and a crafting system.
The game is now accepting closed beta signups at the official website, nexusconflict.gamigo.com.
Nexus Conflict Official Trailer:
Nexus Conflict: Epic battles in gamigo’s new strategy MMOG
Hamburg, February 27, 2012 – Battles in space aren’t won and lost in the cockpit of a fighter ship, but on the bridge of a mighty battle cruiser! In gamigo’s new tactical real-time strategy game Nexus Conflict, players jump into the past of Black Prophecy’s universe to take command of one of these titans during the height of the Species Wars.
The battles for control of strategic regions are waged in the Nexus – a place where universes are colliding – and fought between the cybernetically optimized Tyi and the genetically perfected Genides. By completing PvP and PvE missions, players can earn improved weapons, stronger shields and other enhancements. Over the course of the game, captains will have access to ships ranging in size from an 80-meter cruiser to a massive battle titan measuring in at 1.5 kilometers in length.
The spectacle of space battle is presented by the powerful Unity 3D graphics engine, thanks to which Nexus Conflict bedazzles with astounding 3D visuals.The game, available as a client game to start with, will also be playable as a browser game in the future. Nexus Conflict is being developed by the German developer studio Limbic Entertainment.
The first beta testing phase is scheduled to start in March. Registration for closed beta testing is open on the game’s official website.
Nexus Conflict’s features at a glance:
- Stunning graphics both as a client game and in the browser thanks to state-of-the-art Unity 3D technology!
- Set in the well-known sci-fi universe of Black Prophecy
- Spectacular strategic battles with gigantic battleships
- A variety of ship classes, from small frigates to megacruisers
- Ship system with extensive configuration options
- Individual skill system
- PvP, PvE and PvE Co-op missions
- Conquering and defense of faction territories
- Crafting system
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.