Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fund its upcoming, genre-busting Games of Glory. As a result, the company has decided to cancel the Kickstarter campaign launched two weeks ago. The game is currently in a playable Alpha state, and with the new financing, Lightbulb Crew will be able to complete a finished product.
“I am excited about the support from new and existing fans, which has been the key to securing the financing to make Games of Glory a great game,” said Anders Larsson, studio founder, Lightbulb Crew. “We are continuing to develop the game together with our community and would like to thank everyone who has made this possible by supporting us. We look forward to releasing Games of Glory with many advanced features.”
Kickstarter backers will be able to claim a free backer kit that includes early access to the game. Backers can also maintain a version of their original pledge through Games of Glory’s website (http://lightbulbcrew.fr/gamesofglory/shop/) until the originally scheduled end date of the Kickstarter, August 21 2014.
For more info, visit http://games-of-glory.com/forums/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5 Now Live
- Aeria Games has released Echo of Soul's latest content update, Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5.
- S2 Games Announces Presence at PAX Prime
- 2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today announced that they will share new con...