GameFuse Announces Kings and Legends Global
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce Kings and Legends Global; a highly addictive, competitive collectible trading card game (TCG) available late May 2013.
In Kings and Legends Global, players are swept into a mythical medieval world that takes the traditional TCG strategy experience to an all new level. By combining the customary TCG gaming experience with MMORPG gameplay, both novice and veteran players alike will have something to look forward to. Featuring hundreds of uniquely customizable cards that can be crafted, extracted, fused, and traded through an in-game auction house, Kings and Legends Global also offers competitive Player vs. Player (PvP) and Player vs. Environment (PvE) tournaments, a Challenge Hall, and the Ascension Tower that offers 50 levels of intense strategic gameplay.
“We’re excited to be adding Kings and Legends Global to our portfolio on GameFuse,” says Henry Law, Producer of Kings and Legends Global. “The game brings the TCG experience to life with vivid characters and unique card functions that ultimately combine to form a robust TCG/MMORPG experience.”
In anticipation of the live launch, players can now sign up for early registration to receive an exclusive Starter Pack. In addition, players will be invited to hang out with the Kings and Legends Global Community Manager on GameFuse’s Twitch.tv channel to get a sneak peak of the game and what’s to come. Players can grab some awesome prizes during the live stream event each day for one week from 3-5 PM PDT.
For more information about the game and early sign up registration to receive your exclusive Starter pack, please visit the game’s official website at GameFuse.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
- International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout stand out amongst ordinary fre...
- Requiem Now Available In Your Browser
- Gravity Interactive has announced the launch of a browser-based version of Requiem.
- Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Edition Announced
- As Divinity: Original Sin nears its June 20th release date, the team at Larian Studios unveils a limited-supply Collector's Edition, feat...