Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter, summarizing the major changes and updates for the game in March 2016.
The month’s update includes multiple system improvements, introduction of new art, and optimization in preparation for a launch of Early Access later this April.
Find out the full details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Releases System Requirements
- As a celebration of Firefall reaching 500,000 registered members, Red 5 Studios has released the game's system requirements.
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...