Forsaken World previews Vampire class
Before Forsaken World has even entered closed beta, players are already voting on their favored class, and the class that has stood out above the rest is the Vampire.
The Vampire is a versatile class, that can heal itself and party members, sacrifice health to do damage, act as ranged DPS, and transform into a flaming bat that breathes fire. The class has over 70 talents, and allows players to specialize in fire attacks, a healer, or a front-line damage dealer.
Forsaken World is being published by Perfect World Entertainment, who also publishes Perfect World International, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Battle of the Immortals.
Forsaken World Vampire Screenshot
In a long-running poll located on the Forsaken World home page, players were asked to choose which class they planned on playing when FW went live. The results, after thousands and thousands of votes, are quite interesting.
One class received nearly 40% of the total votes. Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the Vampire.
The Vampire class is hard to pin down as being designed to fill a specific roll. They can heal themselves as well as party members, sacrifice health to deal extra damage, become a back-line spellcaster, and even transform into a bat that can breathe fire (the bat is on fire as well, naturally).
Players that step into the Vampire class will be able to choose which rolls they want to fulfill. Whether it’s as an expert with fire oriented attacks, an HP battery to help your party survive, or a front line damage dealer, the Vampire has over 70 talents available in 3 different specialization trees for players to decide which route to follow.
If you want to be a versatile, stylish looking class, then the Vampire is definitely for you. Also if you want to be able to transform into a giant bat that’s on fire and can also breathe fireballs at enemies, the Vampire is a good choice as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder PS4 Launch Review
- War Thunder has so much to see and so many beautiful areas to explore; if you can avoid bullets and rockets long enough.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces First Major Release and Roadmap for 2016
- ArenaNet today announced the first major update of the year coming to Guild Wars 2 and Heart of Thorns, and set a roadmap for 2016.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.