Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content. Two new dungeons will arrive, in Barren Desert, and Crocodile Wetlands, and succeeding in these will offer Loyalty Points and Star Points, which can, in turn, be exchanged for special items. Death Valley Colosseum is a new Battlefield that also awaits, where warriors can prove their might in pitched battle. There will also be four new Senshi to aid them across Aetherion.
Finally, there will be five new seasonal events coming to Twin Saga. Players can embark on an adventurous treasure hunt during the special Flora’s Treasure event, celebrate Thanksgiving or take their loved ones to a romantic stroll through the colorful world of Twin Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
- As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
- Rise of Dragonian Era announces launch date
- Netgame has announced the launch date for Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE): March 9, 2012.
- PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
- Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels.