Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content. Two new dungeons will arrive, in Barren Desert, and Crocodile Wetlands, and succeeding in these will offer Loyalty Points and Star Points, which can, in turn, be exchanged for special items. Death Valley Colosseum is a new Battlefield that also awaits, where warriors can prove their might in pitched battle. There will also be four new Senshi to aid them across Aetherion.
Finally, there will be five new seasonal events coming to Twin Saga. Players can embark on an adventurous treasure hunt during the special Flora’s Treasure event, celebrate Thanksgiving or take their loved ones to a romantic stroll through the colorful world of Twin Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Yanmen Pass Trailer and Expansion Details
- Age of Wushu’s first expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, is set for arrival August 8
- Grand Chase Launches Biggest Update Ever: Season 5
- KOG Games launches the largest-yet update for Grand Chase, marking the start of Season 5.
- World of Tanks Update 8.7 Blasts Its Way to Release
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game World of Ta...