Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content. Two new dungeons will arrive, in Barren Desert, and Crocodile Wetlands, and succeeding in these will offer Loyalty Points and Star Points, which can, in turn, be exchanged for special items. Death Valley Colosseum is a new Battlefield that also awaits, where warriors can prove their might in pitched battle. There will also be four new Senshi to aid them across Aetherion.
Finally, there will be five new seasonal events coming to Twin Saga. Players can embark on an adventurous treasure hunt during the special Flora’s Treasure event, celebrate Thanksgiving or take their loved ones to a romantic stroll through the colorful world of Twin Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel Preview
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel is an interesting title to say the least.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Welcomes Golden Age Vision (Aarkus)
- A Golden Age character from Marvel Comics officially enters The Contest: the Alien Crime Fighter, The Vision (Aarkus)!