Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content. Two new dungeons will arrive, in Barren Desert, and Crocodile Wetlands, and succeeding in these will offer Loyalty Points and Star Points, which can, in turn, be exchanged for special items. Death Valley Colosseum is a new Battlefield that also awaits, where warriors can prove their might in pitched battle. There will also be four new Senshi to aid them across Aetherion.
Finally, there will be five new seasonal events coming to Twin Saga. Players can embark on an adventurous treasure hunt during the special Flora’s Treasure event, celebrate Thanksgiving or take their loved ones to a romantic stroll through the colorful world of Twin Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Reveals Brand New Game Set in the World of RuneScape
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends (working title) is scheduled to launch in 2015 on PC/Mac, tablet, and mobile platforms, and is a collectible card...
- BlizzCon Returns Nov. 1-2, Tickets Go on Sale in May
- Blizzard community members everywhere are invited to the biggest Blizzard event of the year: Blizzcon 2019, in Anaheim, California.
- WildStar THE Galactic Drop Part 1 - Launch Info and Warplots
- Well let’s get the cat out of the bag right now. WildStar’s launch is now known. June 3rd in fact!