Forge of Empires Introduces New ‘Tomorrow’ Era
The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era. The new age will be available on all language versions, from April 21 on and is already playable on the international server. The addition introduces a brand new storyline that spans 13 provinces and is set in a dark cyber-punk world.
For the first time ever, players can look forward to fighting in urban battlefields. A total of 71 new quests with a James Bond inspired plot will also introduce four new province leaders waiting to be fought. Tomorrow will also feature new technologies like “Nutrition Science” and “Drones” along with numerous buildings that highlight the perks and drawbacks of the near future. In this new video, game designer Peer further explains features from the Tomorrow Era.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Microvolts Releases a Hot Summer Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Heatwave – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style thir...
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): 16,000 Diamonds Event Available
- Valcojoy has just launched a new event for League of Angels to share with all the players. Along with the League of Angels’s second Server c...
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.