FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.5 Now Available
The conclusion of the main scenario of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® begins today with the release of Patch 2.5, titled “Before the Fall™” Part One, in preparation for the upcoming release of HEAVENSWARD™, the first major expansion releasing in Spring 2015.
New content in Patch 2.5 include:
- The beginning of the final chapter in the main storyline
- New high-level dungeons
- The Keeper of the Lake
- The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard)
- Amdapor Keep (Hard)
- “The World of Darkness,” the conclusion of the 24-player Crystal Tower raid series
- A new Odin trial that challenges eight players to defeat the elder primal
- The latest adventures of Hildibrand — agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire — featuring the return of Gilgamesh on his ongoing quest for the strongest of swords
- New rules for the massive 72-player PvP (player versus player) Frontline battle content
The Patch 2.5 promotional website can be found at: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_5_Before_the_Fall/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...
- New details for Gloria Victis
- Black Eye Games has revealed some new details regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Gloria Victis.
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.