FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.5 Now Available
The conclusion of the main scenario of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® begins today with the release of Patch 2.5, titled “Before the Fall™” Part One, in preparation for the upcoming release of HEAVENSWARD™, the first major expansion releasing in Spring 2015.
New content in Patch 2.5 include:
- The beginning of the final chapter in the main storyline
- New high-level dungeons
- The Keeper of the Lake
- The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard)
- Amdapor Keep (Hard)
- “The World of Darkness,” the conclusion of the 24-player Crystal Tower raid series
- A new Odin trial that challenges eight players to defeat the elder primal
- The latest adventures of Hildibrand — agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire — featuring the return of Gilgamesh on his ongoing quest for the strongest of swords
- New rules for the massive 72-player PvP (player versus player) Frontline battle content
The Patch 2.5 promotional website can be found at: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_5_Before_the_Fall/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Quantum Rush: New features available
- The online racer Quantum Rush entered the open beta just one week ago and is progressing at a breath-taking pace.
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...